Section 31 in The National Sports University Act 2018
Title: Returns and information
The University shall furnish to the Central Government such returns or other information with respect to its property or activities, within such period, as the Central Government may, from time to time, require.
Title: Conditions of service of employees, etc
(1) Every employee of the University shall be appointed under a written contract, which shall be lodged with the University and a copy of which shall be furnished to the employee concerned.
(2) Any dispute arising out of the contract between the University and any employee shall, at the request of the employee, be referred to a Tribunal of Arbitration consisting of one member appointed by the Executive Council, one member nominated by the employee concerned and an umpire appointed by the Central Government.
(3) The decision of the Tribunal shall be final and no suit shall lie in any civil court in respect of the matters decided by the Tribunal:
Provided that nothing in this sub-section shall preclude the employee from availing of judicial remedies available under articles 32 and 226 of the Constitution.
(4) Every request made by the employee under sub-section (2) shall be deemed to be a submission to arbitration upon the terms of this section within the meaning of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (26 of 1996).
(5) The procedure for regulating the work of the Tribunal shall be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: Procedure of appeal and arbitration in disciplinary cases against students
(1) Any student or candidate for an examination whose name has been removed from the rolls of the University by the orders or resolution of the Vice-Chancellor, Discipline Committee or Examination Committee, as the case may be, and who has been debarred from appearing at the examinations of the University for more than one year, may, within ten days of the date of receipt of such orders or copy of such resolution by him, appeal to the Executive Council and the Executive Council may confirm, modify or reverse the decision of the Vice-Chancellor or the Committee, as the case may be.
(2) Any dispute arising out of any disciplinary action taken by the University against a student shall, at the request of such student, be referred to a Tribunal of Arbitration and the provisions of sub-sections (2), (3), (4) and (5) of section 32 shall, as far as may be, apply to a reference made under this sub-section.
Title: Rights to appeals
Every employee or student of the University or of a College or an Institution or a Regional Centre or a Study Centre established or maintained by the University shall, notwithstanding anything contained in this Act, have a right to appeal to the Executive Council within such time, as may be prescribed by the Statutes, against the decision of any officer or authority of the University, or of the Principal or the management of any College or Institution or Regional Centre or Study Centre, as the case may be, and thereupon, the Executive Council may confirm, modify or reverse the decision appealed against.
Title: Provident and pension funds
(1) The University shall constitute for benefit of its employees such provident fund or any other similar fund or provide such insurance schemes, as it may deem fit, in such manner and subject to such conditions, as may be prescribed by the Statutes.
(2) Where such provident fund or other similar fund has been so constituted, the Central Government may declare that the provisions of the Provident Funds Act, 1925 (19 of 1925) shall apply to such fund, as if it were a Government provident fund.