Section 15 in The Prohibition of Electronic Cigarettes (Production Manufacture Import Export Transport Sale Distribution Storage and Advertisement) Act 2019
Title: Application of other laws not barred
The provisions of this Act shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the provisions of any other law for the time being in force prohibiting production, manufacture, import, export, transport, sale, distribution, storage and advertisement of electronic cigarettes.
Title: Protection of action taken in good faith
No suit, prosecution or other legal proceeding shall lie against the Central Government or any State Government or any officer of the Central Government or any State Government for anything which is in good faith done or intended to be done under this Act.
Title: Power to remove difficulties
(1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Act, the Central Government may, by an order published in the Official Gazette, make such provision not inconsistent with the provisions of this Act, as may appear to be necessary or expedient for removing the difficulty:
Provided that no order shall be made under this section after the expiry of two years from the date of the commencement of this Act.
(2) Every order made under this section shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament.
Title: Repeal and savings
(1) The Prohibition of Electronic Cigarettes (Production, Manufacture, Import, Export, Transport, Sale, Distribution, Storage and Advertisement) Ordinance, 2019 (Ord. 14 of 2019) is hereby repealed.
(2) Notwithstanding such repeal, anything done or any action taken under the said Ordinance shall be deemed to have been done or taken under the corresponding provisions of this Act.
Title: Short title extent and commencement
(1) This Act may be called the New Delhi International Arbitration Centre Act, 2019.
(2) It shall be deemed to have come into force on the 2nd March, 2019.