Section 100A in The Code of Civil Procedure
Title: No further appeal in certain cases
1[100A. No further appeal in certain cases.--Notwithstanding anything contained in any Letters Patent for any High Court or in any instrument having the force of law or in any other law for the time being in force, where any appeal from an original or appellate decree or order is heard and decided by a Single Judge of a High Court, no further appeal shall lie from the judgment and decree of such Single Judge.]
1. Subs. by Act 22 of 2002, s. 4, for section 100 A (w.e.f 1-7-2002).
Title: Second appeal on no other grounds
No second appeal shall lie except on the ground mentioned in section 100.
Title: No second appeal in certain cases
1[102. No second appeal in certain cases.--No second appeal shall lie from any decree, when the subject matter of the original suit is for recovery of money not exceeding twenty-five thousand rupees.]
1. Subs. by s. 5, ibid., for section 102 (w.e.f. 1-7-2002).
Title: Power of High Court to determine issues of fact
1[103. Power of High Court to determine issue of fact.--In any second appeal, the High Court may, if the evidence on the record is sufficient, determine any issue necessary for the disposal of the appeal,--
(a) which has not been determined by the lower Appellate Court or both by the Court of first instance and the lower Appellate Court, or
(b) which has been wrongly determined by such Court or Courts by reason of a decision on such question of law as is referred to in section 100.]
1. Subs. by Act 104 of 1976, s. 40, for section 103 (w.e.f. 1-2-1977).
Title: Orders from which appeal lies
(1) An appeal shall lie from the following orders, and save as otherwise expressly provided in the body of this Code or by any law for the time being in force, from no other orders:---
1** * * *
2[(ff) an order under section 35A;]
3[(ffa) an order under section 91 or section 92 refusing leave to institute a suit of the nature referred to in section 91 or section 92, as the case may be;]
(g) an order under section 95;
(h) an order under any of the provisions of this Code imposing a fine or directing the arrest or detention in the civil prison of any person except where such arrest or detention is in execution of a decree;
(i) any order made under rules from which an appeal is expressly allowed by rules:
2[Provided that no appeal shall lie against any order specified in clause (ff) save on the ground that no order, or an order for the payment of a less amount, ought to have been made.]
(2) No appeal shall lie from any order passed in appeal under this section.
1. Clause (a) to (f) omitted by Act 10 of 1940, s. 49 and the Third Schedule.
2. Ins. by Act 9 of 1922, s. 3, see also foot-note to section 35A, Supra.
3. Ins. by Act 104 of 1976, s. 41 (w.e.f. 1-2-1977).