Section 13 in The Industrial Reconstruction Bank (Transfer of Undertakings and Repeal) Act, 1997
Title: Repeal and saving of Act 62 of 1984
(1) On the appointed day, the Industrial Reconstruction Bank of India Act, 1984 shall stand repealed.
(2) Notwithstanding the repeal of the Industrial Reconstruction Bank of India Act, 1984,--
(a) the Company shall, so far as may be, comply with the provisions of Chapter VII of the Act so repealed for any of the purposes related to the annual accounts and audit of the Reconstruction Bank;
(b) the provisions of Chapter VIII of the Act so repealed will continue to be applicable in respect of the arrangements entered into by the Reconstruction Bank with an industrial concern under section 18 thereof up to the appointed day and the Company will be entitled to act upon and enforce the same as fully and effectually as if this Act had not been enacted.
[Insertion of new section 4A].--Rep. by the Repealing and Amending Act, 2001 (30 of 2001), s. 2 and the First schedule (w.e.f. 2-9-2001).
Title: Repeal and Saving
(1) The Industrial Reconstruction Bank (Transfer of Undertakings and Repeal) Ordinance, 1997 (Ord. 7 of 1997) is hereby repealed.
(2) Notwithstanding such repeal, anything done or any action taken under the Ordinance so repealed, shall tie deemed to have been done or taken under the corresponding provisions of this Act.
Title: Short title and commencement
(1) This Act may be called the Lalit Kala Akadami (Taking Over of Management) Act, 1997.
(2) It shall be deemed to have come into force on the 24th day of January, 1997.
In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires,--
(a) "Administrator" means a person appointed as the Administrator under section 4;
(b) "prescribed" means prescribed by rules made under this Act;
(c) "Societies Registration Act" means the Societies Registration Act, 1860 (21 of 1860), as in force in the National Capital Territory of Delhi;
(d) "society" means the Lalit Kala Akadami being a society registered under the Societies Registration Act.
(e) words and expressions used herein and not defined, but defined in the Societies Registration Act shall have the meanings respectively assigned to them in that Act.