Section 30 in The Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Act, 1994
Title: Annual accounts
(1) The annual accounts and balance-sheet of the University shall be prepared under the directions of the Board of Management and shall, once at least every year and at intervals of not more than fifteen months, be audited by the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India or by such persons as he may authorise in this behalf.
(2) A copy of the annual accounts together with the audit report thereon shall be submitted to the Visitor.
(3) Any observations made by the Visitor on the annual accounts shall be brought to the notice of the Board of Management and the observations of the Board of Management, if any, shall be submitted to the Visitor.
(4) A copy of the annual accounts together with the audit report as submitted to the Visitor, shall also be submitted to the Central Government, which shall, as soon as may be, cause the same to be laid before both Houses of Parliament.
(5) The audited annual accounts after having been laid before both Houses of Parliament shall be published in the Gazette of India.
Title: Conditions of service of employees
(1) Every employee of the University shall be appointed under a written contract, which shall be lodged with the University and a copy of which shall be furnished to the employee concerned.
(2) Any dispute arising out of the contract between the University and any employee shall, at the request of the employee, be referred to a Tribunal of Arbitration consisting of one member appointed by the Board of Management, one member nominated by the employee concerned and an umpire appointed by the Visitor.
(3) The decision of the Tribunal in such matters shall be final.
(4) Every request made by the employee under sub-section (2), shall be deemed to be a submission to arbitration upon the terms of this section within the meaning of the Arbitration Act, 1940 (2 of 1940).
(5) The procedure for regulating the work of the Tribunal shall be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: Procedure of appeal and arbitration in disciplinary cases against students
(1) Any student or candidate for an examination whose name has been removed from the rolls of the University by the orders or resolution of the Vice-Chancellor, Discipline Committee or Examination Committee, as the case may be, and who has been debarred from appearing at the examinations of the University for more than one year, may, within ten days of the date of receipt of such orders or copy of such resolution by him, appeal to the Board of Management and the Board of Management may confirm, modify or reverse the decision of the Vice-Chancellor or the Committee, as the case may be.
(2) Any dispute arising out of any disciplinary action taken by the University against a student shall, at the request of such student, be referred to a Tribunal of Arbitration and the provisions of sub-sections (2), (3), (4) and (5) of section 31 shall, as far as may be, apply to a reference made under this sub-section.
Title: Right to appeal
Every employee or student of the University or of a College or Institution maintained by the University shall, notwithstanding anything contained in this Act, have a right to appeal within such time as may be prescribed by the Statutes, to the Board of Management against the decision of any officer or authority of the University or of the Principal of any College or Institution, as the case may be, and thereupon the Board of Management may confirm, modify or reverse the decision appealed against.
Title: Provident and pension funds
(1) The University shall constitute for the benefit of its employees such provident or pension fund or provide such insurance schemes as it may deem fit in such manner and subject to such conditions as may be prescribed by the Statutes.
(2) Where such provident fund or pension fund has been so constituted, the Central Government may declare that the provision of the Provident Funds Act, 1925 (19 of 1925), shall apply to such fund, as if it were a Government provident fund.