Section 16 in The Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Act, 1994
Title: The Finance Officer
The Finance Officer shall be appointed in such manner and shall exercise such powers and perform such duties as may be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: Other officers
The manner of appointment and powers and duties of the other officers of the University shall be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: Authorities of the University
The following shall be the authorities of the University, namely:--
(1) the Board of Management;
(2) the Academic Council;
(3) the Planning Board;
(4) the Boards of Studies;
(5) the Finance Committee; and
(6) such other authorities as may be declared by the Statutes to be the authorities of the University.
Title: The Board of Management
(1) The Board of Management shall be the principal executive body of the University.
(2) The constitution of the Board of Management, the term of office of its members and its powers and functions shall be prescribed by the Statutes:
Provided that the Board of Management shall also have representatives of the House of the People and the Council of States, the Government of India, the University Grants Commission and the teaching community.
Title: The Academic Council.
(1) The Academic Council shall be the principal academic body of the University and shall, subject to the provisions of this Act, the Statutes and the Ordinances, co-ordinate and exercise general supervision over the academic policies of the University.
(2) The constitution of the Academic Council, the term of office of its members and its powers and functions shall be prescribed by the Statutes:
Provided that representation shall be given to students also.