Section 26 in The Kalakshetra Foundation Act, 1993
Title: Prior approval of the Central Government for alienation of property.
The Foundation shall not, except with the previous approval of the Central Government, sell or otherwise dispose of any property vested in the Foundation.
Title: Power of Central Government to give directions to the Foundation
(1) The Central Government may, if it is satisfied that it is necessary so to do in the public interest, issue, for reasons to be recorded and communicated to the Foundation, such directions as it thinks fit.
(2) Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing powers, such directions may include directions requiring the Foundation—
(a) to make or amend any regulation within such period as may be specified in the direction; and
(b) to give priority to the work undertaken or to be undertaken by the Foundation in such manner as the Central Government may think fit to specify in this behalf.
(3) Any direction issued under this section shall have effect notwithstanding anything contained in any law for the time being in force or in the memorandum or regulations of the Kalakshetra Society.
Title: Dissolution of the Foundation
(1) The Central Government may, by notification and for reasons to be specified therein, dissolve, the Foundation from such date and for such period as may be specified in the notification:
Provided that before issuing any such notification, the Central Government shall give a reasonable opportunity to the Foundation to make representation against the proposed dissolution.
(2) When the Foundation is dissolved under sub-section (1),--
(a) all members of the Governing Board, Academic Committee and the Finance Committee, notwithstanding that the terms of their office had not expired, shall, from the date of dissolution, vacate their offices as such members;
(b) all powers and duties of the Governing Board, Academic Committee and the Finance Committee shall, during the period of dissolution, be exercised and performed by such person or persons as the Central Government may appoint in this behalf;
(c) all properties and assets vested in the Foundation shall, during the period of dissolution, vest in the Central Government; and
(d) as soon as the period of dissolution expires, the Foundation shall be reconstituted in accordance with the provisions of this Act.
Title: Protection of action taken in good faith
No suit, prosecution or other legal proceeding shall lie against the Central Government or any officer of that Government or the Foundation or Member or Director or any officer of the Foundation for anything which is in good faith done or intended to be done under this Act.
Every Member of the Governing Board, Academic Committee and the Finance Committee and the Director of the Foundation shall be indemnified by the Foundation against all losses and expenses incurred by them in relation to the discharge of their duties, except such as are caused by their wilful act or default.