Section 16 in The Tezpur University Act, 1993
Title: The Finance Officer
The Finance Officer shall be appointed in such manner and shall exercise such powers and perform such duties as may be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: Other officers
The manner of appointment and powers and duties of the other officers of the University shall be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: Authorities of the University
The following shall be the authorities of the University:--
(1) the Board of Management;
(2) the Planning and Academic Committee;
(3) the Academic Council;
(4) the Planning Board;
(5) the Boards of Studies;
(6) the Finance Committee; and
(7) such other authorities as may be declared by the Statutes to be the authorities of the University.
Title: The Board of Management
(1) The Board of Management shall be the principal executive body of the University.
(2) The constitution of the Board of Management, the term of office of its members and its powers and functions shall be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: The Planning and Academic Committee
(1) There shall be constituted a Planning and Academic Committee of the University which shall advise the Board of Management on matters relating to the University academic and development activities and oversee, review, monitor the development of the University and keep under review the standard of education and research in the University.
(2) The constitution of the Planning and Academic Committee, the term of office of its members and its powers and duties shall be prescribed by the Statutes.
(3) The Visitor may determine a date with effect from which the Planning and Academic Committee shall stand dissolved.