Section 7 in The SAARC Convention (Suppression of Terrorism) Act, 1993
Title: Previous sanction necessary for prosecution
No prosecution for an offence under this Act shall be instituted except with the previous sanction of the Central Government and the sanction granted under this section shall be deemed to be a sanction granted under section 188 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 ( 2 of 1974).
Title: Protection of action taken in good faith
(1) No suit, prosecution or other legal proceeding shall lie against any person for anything which is in good faith done or intended to be done in pursuance of the provisions of this Act.
(2) No suit or other legal proceeding shall lie against the Central Government for any damage caused or likely to be caused for anything which is in good faith done or intended to be done in pursuance of the provisions of this Act.
Title: Short title and commencement
(1) This Act may be called the Gold Bonds (Immunities and Exemptions) Act, 1993.
(2) It shall be deemed to have come into force on the 31st day of January, 1993.
In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires,--
(a) "Gold Bonds" means the Gold Bonds, 1998, issued by the Central Government in accordance with the scheme framed by that Government under section 3;
(b) "subscriber" means an individual, a Hindu undivided family, trustees of a trust, a firm or a company, being a resident or residents in India, who has or have initially subscribed to the Gold Bonds.
Explanation.-- For the purposes of this clause, the expression "individual" shall also include,--
(i) his legal heirs; or
(ii) where a partition has taken place among the members of the Hindu undivided family, every member of such family having a share in the Gold Bonds;
(c) all other words and expressions used in this Act but not defined and defined in the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961) shall have the meanings respectively assigned to them in that Act.
Title: Gold Bonds Scheme
(1) The Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, frame a scheme for subscription to the Gold Bonds, 1998, on or after the date of commencement of this Act, but before the specified date.
Explanation.-- For the purposes of this sub-section, "specified date" means the 31st day of March, 1993 or such other later date as the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, specify in this behalf.
(2) The scheme framed under sub-section (1) shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is framed, before each House of Parliament.