Section 39 in The Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi Act, 1991
Title: Power of Election Commission to maintain delimitation orders up-to-date
The Election Commission may, from time to time, by notification in the Official Gazette,—
(a) correct any printing mistakes in any order made under section 38 or any error arising therein from inadvertent slip or omission; and
(b) where the boundaries or name of any territorial division mentioned in any such order are or is altered, make such amendments as appear to it to be necessary or expedient for bringing such order up-to-date.
Title: Elections to the Legislative Assembly
(1) For the purpose of constituting the Legislative Assembly, a general election will be held as soon as may be, after the delimitation of all the assembly constituencies under section 38.
(2) For the purposes of sub-section (1), the Lieutenant Governor shall, by one or more notifications published in the Official Gazette, call upon all the said assembly constituencies to elect members in accordance with the provisions of the Representation of the People Act, 1951 (43 of 1951), and of the rules and orders made or issued thereunder as applicable under sub-section (3).
(3) The Representation of the People Act, 1950 (43 of 1950), the Representation of the People Act, 1951 (43 of 1951), the rules and orders made or issued under the said Acts and all other laws for the time being in force relating to elections shall apply with necessary modifications (including modifications for construing references therein to a State, State Government and Governor as including references to the Capital, Government of the Capital and Lieutenant Governor, respectively) to, and in relation to, the general election referred to in sub-section (1).
Title: Matters in which Lieutenant Governor to act in his discretion.
(1) The Lieutenant Governor shall act in his discretion in a matter—
(i) which falls outside the purview of the powers conferred on the Legislative Assembly but in respect of which powers or functions are entrusted or delegated to him by the President; or
(ii) in which he is required by or under any law to act in his discretion or to exercise any judicial or quasi-judicial functions.
(2) If any question arises as to whether any matter is or is not a matter as respects which the Lieutenant Governor is by or under any law required to act in his discretion, the decision of the Lieutenant Governor thereon shall be final.
(3) If any question arises as to whether any matter is or is not a matter as respects which the Lieutenant Governor is required by any law to exercise any judicial or quasi-judicial functions, the decision of the Lieutenant Governor thereon shall be final
Title: Advice by Ministers
The question whether any, and if so what, advice was tendered by Ministers to the Lieutenant Governor shall not be inquired into in any court.
Title: Other provisions as to Ministers
(1) Before a Minister enters upon his office, the Lieutenant Governor shall administer to him the oaths of office and of secrecy according to the forms set out for the purpose in the Schedule.
(2) A Minister who, for any period of six consecutive months, is not a member of the Legislative Assembly shall, at the expiration of that period, cease to be a Minister.
(3) The salaries and allowances of Ministers shall be such as the Legislative Assembly may from time to time by law determine and until the Legislative Assembly so determines, shall be determined by the Lieutenant Governor with the approval of the President