Section 8 in The Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi Act, 1991
Title: Speaker or Deputy Speaker not to provide while a resolution for his removal from office is under consideration
(1) At any sitting of the Legislative Assembly, while any resolution for the removal of the Speaker from his office is under consideration, the Speaker, or while any resolution for the removal of the Deputy Speaker from his office is under consideration, the Deputy Speaker, shall not, though he is present, preside and the provisions of sub-section (4) of section 7 shall apply in relation to every such sitting as they apply in relation to a sitting from which the Speaker or, as the case may be, the Deputy Speaker is absent.
(2) The Speaker shall have the right to speak in, and otherwise to take part in the proceedings of, the Legislative Assembly while any resolution for his removal from office is under consideration in the Assembly and shall, notwithstanding anything in section 13, be entitled to vote only in the first instance on such resolution or on any other matter during such proceedings but not in the case of an equality of votes.
Title: Right of Lieutenant Governor to address and send messages to Legislative Assembly
(1) The Lieutenant Governor may address the Legislative Assembly and for that purpose require the attendance of members.
(2) The Lieutenant Governor may send messages to the Assembly whether with respect to a Bill then pending in the Assembly or otherwise, and when a message is so sent, the Assembly shall with all convenient dispatch consider any matter required by the message to be taken into consideration
Title: Special address by the Lieutenant Governor
(1) At the commencement of the first session after each general election to the Legislative Assembly and at the commencement of the first session of each year, the Lieutenant Governor shall address the Legislative Assembly and inform it of the causes of its summons.
(2) Provision shall be made by rules to be made by the Assembly regulating its procedure for the allotment of time for discussion of the matters referred to in such address
Title: Rights of Ministers as respects Legislative Assembly.
Every Minister shall have the right to speak in, and otherwise to take part in the proceedings of, the Legislative Assembly and to speak in, and otherwise to take part in the proceedings of, any committee of the Legislative Assembly of which he may be named a member, but shall not by virtue of this section be entitled to vote.
Title: Oath or affirmation by members
Every member of the Legislative Assembly shall, before taking his seat, make and subscribe before the Lieutenant Governor, or some person appointed in that behalf by him, an oath or affirmation according to the form set out for the purpose in the Schedule.